Technology enthusiast, passionate entrepreneur, and experienced public speaker
Daleele Alison is a technology professional and entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of RooksDM, a technology consulting group that helps alleviate pain points for small to midsize companies by using the right technology. Daleele has worked as a consultant, business analyst, and project manager for Fortune 500 companies to SMBs.
He is a passionate entrepreneur who founded not only RooksDM, but also local networking groups Digital Marketing Topic and Trends (DMTT) and Local Coffee Chi (a social group for coffee lovers). In his free time, you can find Daleele listening to podcasts, playing with his new dog, Romeo, or taking a road trip to visit family.
For over a decade, Daleele has been speaking for classrooms, podcasts, webinars, events (in-person and virtual), and panel discussions. He is also well versed in hosting events and facilitating events.
Earlier in his career, Daleele was an active member of Toastmasters International, and in 2013 founded an exclusive group in Texas. The goal wasn’t simply about learning to be a good public speaker, it is about being an excellent communicator. Members not only practiced giving talks and presentations, they practiced listening skills and nonverbal communication.
Daleele has a wide range of topics he is comfortable speaking on. Below are a few of the topics, but feel free to reach out if you wanted to explore something more specific.
- Business process automation
- Business efficiency
- Founding a startup
- Quitting fulltime job to start your own business (turning side hustle into fulltime job)
- Saving time/saving money
- Small business ownership
- 1st generation college graduate
- 1st generation American
- Daleele has a wide range of experience over the past 10 years working with professional services (financial, legal, healthcare, retail, construction, consulting)
- He founded three communities: DMTT (Digital Marketing Technology and Trends), Local Coffee Chi, Smooth Talkers (Toastmasters)
- His skills and interests include: coffee, dogs, traveling/road trips, public speaking, community building, technology and start-ups